Friday, November 4, 2011

Blue(s) Bar

As I mentioned last week, this little wine rack/bar was due for a makeover.

I had a few different colors of spray paint on hand and it had been weeks since I sprayed anything.  This was meant to be.  I ended up opting for the teal blue, "Lagoon", which it the same color I used on the backyard table.
I started off priming the heck out of it to ensure the old finish didn't repel my new finish.

Then I sprayed several thin coats of the blue on trying to avoid dripping.

Once it was dry I brought it back inside and hung a cute little mirror over it.  The mirror came from Target and was less than $20.  Not too shabby.
 My dining room is slowly coming together!  I still have several things to decide on and add/change but considering where it started out a few months ago, this room is on the right track.
Before/After

No comments:

Post a Comment