Thursday, January 5, 2012

After Christmas Decor Stock Up

I was almost excited about after-Christmas as I was for Christmas.  I was so eager to get new holiday decorations for my new house but didn't really want to spend tons of money.  I did buy a couple of things, namely a new tree, but for the most part I held off.  And it paid off!  I hit the after Christmas 70% sales and snapped up a few things.
This is my new loot stockpile.  The ginormous ornaments will be hanging from my oak tree out front next year!  They were 70% off $5 each.  I also got some more ball ornaments in blues, silvers, and other funky colors, pink garland, a blue and silver ornament garland for the fireplace, and a few other items.

How cute is this tiny blue tree?!?  I almost bought it full price since it was only $5 but I'm glad I held out.  It will be great for a centerpiece next year. 

I also couldn't resist this 3.5' prelit purple tree.  For those keeping count at home...yes, that brings the total of trees I own to 5 (oh wait, 6 if you count the live one that I'm planting in the backyard).  But I think that's perfectly fine.  They all serve a different purpose.

I also snagged some more ornament hooks and outdoor light clips at bargain prices.  The only thing I wasn't able to get was the blue or green tree skirt from Target I was eyeing.  They were all gone by the time the sales started.  They look just like the silver one on my mini blue tree, but they're for a full sized tree.  Maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment