Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Enhancing My Luck

I am still unpacking and displaying random tchotchkes around my house on a daily basis.  This past weekend I unpacked Buddha.  My parents brought back my Laughing Buddha from their travels.  At the condo he just sat on a shelf, without much thought put into his placement.  I decided to research his preferred placement before finding him a spot in my new home.  He is the feng shui symbol of good luck and prosperity so I want him to be happy.

According to my diligent research, Laughing Buddha likes to face the front door, is comfortable in the living room, and  does not like to be looked down upon (or on the floor).  Perfect!  I plopped him on my fireplace mantle where he is now 1) looking at the front door, 2) chilling in the living room and 3) right at eye level with me.
Rub my belly!
Buddha's view from the mantle
Now that my negative Chi is being absorbed, I have big hopes for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment