Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tea Time

I have been using (and coveting) my company's Keurig machine for several years.  We are lucky to have this machine and its wide selection of drinks.
It is quite fancy and is connected to its own water line.  I don't drink coffee but the Keurig has tons of hot and cold teas that I love.  Thanks to some Christmas Cash, I was able to buy a smaller retail version of this awesome coffee machine.  Introducing my Keurig!

It is perfect for brewing a cup of tea for the drive to work.  And my green tea habit is probably a little better for me than my old morning Diet Coke habit.  [Don't get me wrong, I still drink Diet Coke in the afternoon.  I haven't lost my mind of anyting.]  This is also great for when I have guests stay at the house.  Before I could only offer them brewed coffee from a Folgers can that I've had for about 10 years or a ride to Starbucks.  Now I can keep a few flavors in stock at the house and my guests can create their own morning drinks!  As for me, I'm stocking English Breakfast Tea and Green Tea.  I meant to buy regular green tea but being a rookie I accidently bought a green tea blend.  It turned out to be fabulous with hints of lemongrass and mint.  I highly recommend it!

Now I can add my old coffee pot to the donation box I've started.  Don't worry, I'll throw out the 10 year old Folgers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment