Friday, January 6, 2012

Master Art

Only two weeks with the new duvet and I'm already inspired to hang things on the wall.  That is a good sign.  The only thing I've had on the wall so far was my cheap paper art.

The outer two pictures now hang in the guest room.  I was liking the way the middle one looked with my new duvet so last weekend I painted its frame white and decided to hang it sideways.

Next I found an awesome original print on 20x200's website.  It is an image of the Dallas/Ft.Worth area done in bright colors.  Sounds odd but I'm a Dallas girl and I thought it was beautiful and fun.
Above is a good picture of it from the website.  I ordered mine unframed and framed it myself.  The print came with a signed and numbered certificate as well as an explaination of the piece from the artist.  I love the colors it uses!


I still need to find 2 8X10 prints for the empty frames above my bed but I'm finding the art search so much easier now that I have my neutral gray bedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment