Thursday, February 23, 2012

Adler Addict

I am obsessed with Jonathan Adler.  His colors are so bright and vibrant that I pretty much love everything he does.


from JonathanAdler.com


Unfortunately most of his stuff is a bit out of my price range right now.  I do own his books and they were the inspiration for my living room rug.
Thanks to a Neiman Marcus gift card, coupled with an amazing sale, I was able to buy myself one single, tiny Jonathan Adler pillow for my living room.  I love it and only wish I could but more.

Aquarius Zodiac Pillow

If Jonathan Adler ever did a Target collection, I think I'd come unglued!  I would definitely be camping out the night before to score as much as possible.  Do you understand the depth of my obsession?  Good.  Because now you will understand my excitement for the Cottonelle "Respect the Roll" campaign featuring Adler designed toilet paper covers.  I forked over $16 and ordered 4.  Oh yes, I did. 

I have not figured out what I'm going to do with my covers yet but I love them.  Actually I'm using one for covering my backup roll in the Master bathroom, but I envision coming up with creative ways to use the others.

I am not even deterred by the Cottonelle logo on the top of the lids.  I envision the lids being moved to the bottom once put flowers or fruit or screwdrivers (or whatever) in these awesome containers.

So in closing, I thank Jonathan Adler for pairing up with Cottonelle to make his fun designs a little more accessible to me!  It's no Dora Maar Vase, but it's a start.

And seriously, please consider pairing up with Target.  It would have me saying, "Missoni who?"

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could forward this to John Adler.
    Love the tissue covers and pillow, I say go for the vase. Might also send this to Target, email is free. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had a little bath set from him at Costco that I got - a jar, soap and towel tray. Target's got to be next on his list!

    ReplyDelete