Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Flowers

You've got to give it to family.  No matter how many times you fail and fail and fail, they never stop believing that some day you'll succeed.  This is how I rationalize my family's decision to buy me flowering plants for Valentine's even though I seem to have killed almost every green item I've come in contact with since moving into the new house. 
I really hope their faith leads me to success because these cyclamen and primroses are beautiful!  I will be so sad if I kill them. 

I put them under the tree, in the mulch, where they will enjoy mostly shady with peeks of sun conditions. 

My ability to kill plants used to make me worried about my ability to ever be responsible for children.  I'm past that now.  You can bribe children.  Attempt to reason with them.  Lay down the law with them.  None of these will work for plants.  I think my future kids will be fine.  Pablo will vouch for me.  Let's just hope my luck with plants turns around.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment