Friday, February 24, 2012

Classy Trash

Now that I'm all grown up and in a big girl house, I figured it was time to upgrade my trash can.
This is what I had been using.  It was cheap and got the job done.  I used to keep my trash under the sink at my condo so I didn't really care what it looked like. Since I couldn't do that at the house (and since I don't have a pantry to hide it in) I had to find something that had a lid.  I snagged this one at Target the week I moved in. 

Last week while shopping for paint at Home Depot I saw a sale display of fancy cans right by the checkout.  Yes, I totally fell for the impulse buy bait.  But it was $29.99...and it came with a mini-friend!

It's by SimpleHuman and I think it looks pretty cute in my work-in-progress kitchen.

I haven't figured out to do with the mini can.  It's perfectly sized for Pablo so if I can just teach him to use the foot pedal, he may actually be able to start cleaning up after himself!

1 comment:

  1. What a good deal! Our SimpleHuman trash can was way more than $29.99 :)

    ReplyDelete