Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Artistic Differences

I spent all of last Friday night doing this:
Which led to a few days of back pain.  I blame this mostly on my poor form and absolute lack of skill.  But at least I had fun.  Back pain tends to make me lazy so there hasn't been much going on at my house lately, decor-wise.  Last night on a whim, I decided to whip out one of my blank canvases and some paints while I watched TV.  Now I'm no golfer, but I'm certainly also no artist.  At least I enjoy myself in these endeavors.  You know who doesn't enjoy my art?  Pablo.

You can just see the hate in his little eyes.  Well, to be perfectly honest it might not be the art he hates.


It's the artist.  Yep, I accidently painted my chihuahua green.  It was all an innocent mistake and in the future I will check my hands for paint before offering belly rubs.  Now if I could just figure out what I'm going to do with this piece of "art".

No comments:

Post a Comment