Thursday, February 2, 2012

Presto-Chango!

The dresser is officially finished and functioning again.  A week and a half after beginning the project, all my paint is set and hardware in place.  I must say, I'm pretty proud of my results.

I was able to get all of my linens and serving ware back in the drawers and then I set to putting my objects back on top of it.


How fabulous is that?!?  It's exactly what I was going for.  Oh, and while I had the dresser pulled from the wall I located the nail that fell off the butterfly picture frame.  I should be getting that fixed and rehung soon.  This whole project cost $50 for paint and hardware.  Not bad considering I got the dresser free!  I'll leave you with this before and after shot.

1 comment:

  1. I love how it turned out! I also love that it is exactly what you had in mind. Makes me hopeful for any future DIY projects over here. :)

    ReplyDelete