Friday, February 10, 2012

More Missoni

Just when I said I was done with the Target for Missoni Collection...a clearance pops up on Target.com.  Now I couldn't pass that up!  I was able to snag the last vase to complete my collection, my favorite from day one.  It's the zig zag one on the far left, a little hard to see.
Close up it looks like this (minus the flowers):
The other piece I just couldn't pass up once it was marked down 66%.  It is a pouf.  Or you can call it a chairless ottoman. 
It is where I sit to put on my shoes.  It can double as a weight bench when I'm using my dumb bells.  It brings a little more color to my bedroom.


Because I was too lazy to make my bed this morning, you can only see it from this angle.  You can see it's quite big.  I tried to set Pablo on it so he could gaze out the window but he had no interest.  Sigh.  I bet Hank would have played along.

1 comment: