Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Laundry Room Complete...for now

When we last left off, I had finished the walls of the little laundry and made the brave choice to paint the ceiling before getting started on the trim.
To my amazement, the ceiling was actually a breeze to paint.  Granted it was only about 40 square feet, but still.  Last night I finally finished up the trim and was able to put the room back together.  This included washing the tops of my washer and dryer since I'd been standing on them.


It is quite the improvement over the drab little room it started out as.

I even hung up my handheld Dyson finally.  It had been sitting on my dryer since I got it, waiting for the room to be painted.
I'm still toying with adding some sort of grass green accent to the wall but I'm in no rush.  It looks great as is and is now a nice compliment to the kitchen when the door is open.

 
So I've cleaned my brushes and once again packed up my paint.  That is, until I get my next painting itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment