Monday, April 30, 2012

Patio Facelift

I've been planting up a storm and adding so much color to my backyard but I've been neglecting the patio off my back door.
Now there's not normally cardboard and wood on the ground, but even without that it was still pretty dull.  I decided to repaint my bistro set and rearrange things a little.
I set up a little spray painting area and started off priming the cleaned pieces.  I am on a blue/teal kick lately so I picked the spray paint that I used for my outdoor buffet shelf and the dining room bar.

The wind was not my friend on this project.  Not only did my painting station keep blowing over but I also ended up with blue arms, legs and hair.  Not attractive.  But in the long run I think it was worth it.  The bistro set turned out great!
I switched it's location with the grill so that if you were to sit at the bistro set you'd have a nice view of my garden and yard.

I love how bright and cheery the set is now!  It has really perked up the patio.

You can also catch a lovely aroma from my herbs as you sit at the table.  Definitely more exciting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment