Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sideyard Cleanup

I have slowly been working on the south sideyard of my house.  As I mentioned, I managed to get the giant junk tree down:
I have been working on breaking it down for bulk trash day.  I just need one or two more cuts in the large trunk and it will been ready.
I hammered the old nails on the AC fence back together and improved the look of that situation.  It no longer screams dilapitated.  Well...no longer screams as loud.

I guess I'll eventually have to add a gate or access panel of some sort so that I can completely close in the unit.  Because without all the sides closed, it's just kinda pointless, right?  This past weekend I drilled big ol' holes all in my remaining stump and then filled them with "stump killer" powder.  I'm not 100% sure how it works but it will take a few weeks to do its thing.

Soon this side area will be all cleaned out and useable!  Useable for what, it still have no clue.  I guess I will try to get some sort of ground cover going to improve its appearance and then work from there.  All I know is it's come a long way so far!
Move in day...including free plastic bag
Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment