Monday, June 18, 2012

The Master Bath Just Got Classier

Now that the bathroom in my bedroom is all redone, I was starting to feeling guilty about the fact that I wipe my hands on my bath towels.  I guess this is fine for me, but I figure if a guest uses my bathroom they might feel a little guilty about it.  Plus I don't really want other people using the towels I use after a shower.
My plan was to install a hand towel rack near the sink.  This means attaching it to the cabinet since I'm limited in space.  I snapped a towel ring up at Target for $10.

I had to drill through the cabinet to attach it but I was okay with that.  Overall it was pretty easy.  I had made Nutella Banana Bread before getting started and I finished before my oven timer went off.

I picked up the cute hand towel at West Elm.  My bath rug and curtain are from West Elm as well so I figured it would be easy to find something that would match.  I loved the stamped on 'S'.  If anyone loves a monogram, it's me. 

If you look at the top of my toilet, I picked something else up at West Elm.  There were on clearance...and they had my initials so of course I couldn't resist.

So now I have a classy bathroom and my guests no longer have to wipe their hands on their pants.  Oh, and that Nutella Banana Bread turned out awesome!  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment