Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Free Greenery

We have been having some good turnover with plants at our office.  Most either outgrow the pots they are occupying or just start looking sad because the don't get natural light.  Fluorescent lighting doesn't really take the place of the good ol' sun.

This go round I found a Mother-In-Laws Tongue and a sad tree sitting by the trash in the kitchen.  Both were a little sad looking but had potential.  The tree even had a few new leaves blooming.  I tossed the MIL Tongue into a random pot I had in the backyard.

It's hanging out in my kitchen right now.  The dogs have been ignoring it so hopefully it will perk up soon.  I bought a cheap plastic pot for the tree.  I couldn't find anything I really like so i figured at least this pot is spray-paintable if I so decide.

I've got it in the dining room, hopefully sucking in sun from the front window.  He's not the prettiest plant, but I have faith! 

No comments:

Post a Comment