Thursday, June 14, 2012

Unholy Wall

I spent much a the last few weeks literally watching paint dry.  I tried to be productive between coats of paint in the bathroom and on the dining room furniture.  I figured it would probably be a good time to finally fix the gaping holes in my living room walls, left by my good ol' Previous Owner.  It has become apparent throughout the house that PO did not own a stud finder and instead prefered the old fashioned method of trial and error.
These 6 holes in my living room wall were a perfect example.  I could actually stick my fingers inside these huge things.  And as you can see, I painted around them pretty carelessly.  I figured I would either cover up the problem with art or fix it down the road.  I guess PO isn't the only lazy person in this story.  So while trim and walls and table and chairs were drying around the house, I went to work with the pink goop.


While this all dried, I went back to my other projects.  A few days later I managed to sand everything down and slap on some paint.


The holes are now magically gone, like it never even happened.  That pink stuff is amazing.   I will no longer have to answer questions about the massive holes in my wall.  At least in this room.  I think I still have some pretty big ones in my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment