Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dog Decor

So my dining room finally came together and I really love it all...but something just wasn't right. 
The dog bed!  It totally doesn't match.  It's not even the color that bothers me as it is the overall lack of style.  Now, I know that this issue probably wouldn't bother most people but I'm weird.  To me, it's non-matchyness just sticks out as clutter.  Now I could just remove the dog bed from the dining room, but Stewart really likes to look out the window and I want him to be comfy.  I checked pet stores, Target, Walmart, etc for fun hip dog beds.  I came up with nothing.  I'm not completely shocked about that, just annoyed.  So I turned to my friend, the internet.  Amazon.com comes through for me again!
They carry a line of dog bed duvets by Molly Mutt.  The prints were all amazing and it was really hard to choose!  I ordered a black and white chevron cover for our current dog bed and then a cute grey cover with yellow and white fire hydrants for a second bed in a larger size.  For the larger one, I just bought a dog bed insert sold at target.  The covers are easy to stuff and are completely washable.  The website for Molly Mutt even shows people stuff them with old clothes and bedding.


Stewart was immediately jumping on the beds as I set them up.  I think it's safe to say he likes them.


And while Stewart is happy with his new beds, I am now happy with the way they look laying around the house.


Now if I could just find an exact replacement for Pablo's Christmas blanket, my doggie decorating would be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment