Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Dead Bodies Were Harmed in This Post

My back patio was quite a pleasant surprise when we discovered it under months of overgrown grass.  It made sense, had a purpose, etc.
What didn't make sense was this creepy little second patio that was at the back of the yard, tucked in a corner.


Why was is all the way back there by itself?  And WHY are the stones all crazy like the earth is trying to swallow them up?  I decided to move the stones closer to the house for a second seating area off the main patio.  I was a little concerned that I might unearth some bones but luckily the only thing I found under them was a spider or two. 

I still find it very odd that the ground had shifted so much, just under these stones and nowhere else, but I've decided not to ask questions.  I moved the 12-stone patio a few yards closer and it will be perfect for my extra seating area!


No comments:

Post a Comment