Friday, August 26, 2011

On A Mission

I have decided that my mission for this weekend will be to finally come up with a plan for the breakfast area of my kitchen.  The giant blank space has been glaring at me for weeks.
I decided I want four chairs around a table and that the easiest way to accomplish that would be a round table, 36-42" diameter.  I also wanted furniture that was light and airy so as not to overwhelm the small area.  I made a decision on my chairs and hopefully they will arrive in the next week or so.
Aren't they going to look great with my kitchen art?
Keep in mind I have not done any painting in the kitchen yet and those drapes will be replaced soon enough.  So now all I have to do is decide on which table to get...

Easier said that done, huh?  Wish me luck!  Feel free to voice your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment